Contact Us
Email any comment, suggestion, contribution of article, news or latest buzz to tiborxia@yahoo.com. The blog authors reserve the right whether to publish or not your articles.
Visits
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

PAULO Avelino
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Obviously, Pau is one of my favorites!! When did it start? Farewell Episode ng Final 6 sa broadway -- that would be March 18. Until that date, hindi ko pa gusto si Paupau (peace, pau). I was even badmouthing him sa PEX. If you guys can remember, ginagawa ko pang Ultimate Loveteam si Mart and Paulo, thanks to you Earnswell! (Paniwala naman ako agad). And di ko rin makakalimutan mga side comments ko kay Pau kapag nasa broadway ako. Hahaha. I'm soooo sorry, Pau! *blush*

Nag-away pa nga kami ni Ramhorse (one of pau's supporters who happens to be my friend as well) dahil sa walang tigil kong pang-aasar. Buti naman napatawad pa ako ni Ramhorse. Hehehe.

Anyway, sabi ni PAULO Avelino mali daw yung bio na na-copy ko when I first did this blog. So I'm replacing another one. Galing na ito sa iGMA.tv so sana naman tama na ito. =)

Intense is just one way to describe Paulo Avelino. This StarStruck 4 survivor sizzles on screen with whomever he is paired with!

BASIC INFO
Name: PAULO AVELINO
Nickname: Paulo
Birthday: May 13, 1988
Birth Place: Baguio City
Showbiz Anniversary: December 08, 2006

FAVORITES
Hobbies: Wall climbing, playing computer games
Sports: wall climbing, lawn tennis (ayaw mo ng bowling?)
Pet/s: dogs
Actors/Actresses
Local: Marvin Agustin
Foreign: Dave Chappelle
Movie: If Only, White Chicks
TV Show: Prison Break, Hustle
Singers: Akon, Sean Paul
Song: "Temperature," "I Wanna Love You"
Music: Hip hop, Acoustic, R&B, Alternative
Book: The Alchemist

PERSONAL
Adjective that best describes you: CUTE!!! (Super!!! Si Mot, Gwapo! hahaha)
Fashion: Denim jeans and shirt simple lang
Most treasured item: My computer
Fears: spiders, and I mean the big ones!
Unforgettable childhood memory: My first kiss
Goals: To be one of the final four (Ang you were able to do it!)


Why did you enter showbusiness?
>> To be an actor and be famous If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
>> Uhm... I don't know exactly what career but I think I'll go back to my studies
What is your biggest frustration/regret?
>> None.
What do most people not know about you?
>> I collect Anime Dud's
What is your most unforgettable moment/ experience?
>> Secret! Hahaha... (anu kaya yun? heehee)
What are you most proud of?
>> Myself (Astig!)
What do you value most?
>> My computer and Anime collections
What do you want to achieve?
>> My dream to be a TV actor
What is your advice to aspiring artists?
>> Don't lose faith just keep on trying but always have a plan B if things get worst

posted by Tiborxia @ Thursday, April 26, 2007  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Videos
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Authors
© 2007 Simpleng Fans... .Template by TIBORXIA