Contact Us
Email any comment, suggestion, contribution of article, news or latest buzz to tiborxia@yahoo.com. The blog authors reserve the right whether to publish or not your articles.
Visits
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Why Mike likes Mart?
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
This is Mike's post in Mart's YG. I just thought of sharing, really caught me. =)


Why do I like Mart?

This question has been asked of me several times. I gave answers that are more categorical than real. Come to think of it I really do not have the answer to that question. But one time I came across a statement by a painter who is fascinated by youth. He said that “we must become young again if we wish to achieve the best,” I think I got my answer.

It is the vibrancy of youth that exudes from his personality that really caught my attention. He is a picture of a life that is unspoiled by the world’s contagion. He lives his individuality with simplicity and show the world who he really is without shame or regret. A true human being filled with dynamic energy in doing what he wants and making other people happy.

Sincerity is another trait of this young gentleman, something that his good parents must have taught him. Yet in all this he is never without a smile for us who are trying to find a place in this world.

So why do I like Mart?

I cannot be young again but the youthful spirit so evident in Mart is for me a call to continue living my life to the full. Never regretting anything, but always learning from every experience that life has in store for us.
posted by Tiborxia @ Tuesday, April 24, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Videos
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Authors
© 2007 Simpleng Fans... .Template by TIBORXIA