Contact Us
Email any comment, suggestion, contribution of article, news or latest buzz to tiborxia@yahoo.com. The blog authors reserve the right whether to publish or not your articles.
Visits
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

MART vs. Dex and Paulo
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
If I have written this yesterday or a few hours back, then you might not be able to read whatever that comes next. As I am doing this blog, I am not thinking, I just let whatever I feel flow. Pasintabi kung sino man ang matatamaan, quoting Rickey -- this is my blog.

A text message blew me off. It was wrongly sent, it was not intended for me. As I have read the message, clearly I have no business to it and so I replied "Wrong send. Si Al po ito". Then I started to think, to get logical reasons for what I felt, I want to be logical NOT emotional. I always tell my friends that I say things that aren't to be said or I am too hard on things when I am upset.. Now, I am neither. I'm actually -- EMPTY.

I am not getting anywhere in this post, I would want to hurt someone and still be immaculate -- I'm actually a bitch so why wouldn't I act one now. Damn!

I am happy that MART is casted in Impostora which will premiere on June 04 and another one in Boys Next Door which will hopefully premiere on June 24. PLEASE WATCH BOYS NEXT DOOR as Mart co-stars ALJUR Abrenica, KRIS Bernal, STEF Prescott, RICH Asuncion, JESI Corcuera, KIKO Junio, MARKY CIELO and GLAIZA DE CASTRO. I have read part of the script and seen the taping, this one needs a good rating -- its good. On May 31st, Mart will play FPJ in Caridad Sanchez's Story which will be featured in Magpakailanman. A lot of shows, huh? Then there's SOP and the June 9 guesting in HP to the Highest Level with KRIS Bernal.

But my happiness is immeasurable for DEX Quindoza and PAULO Avelino.

Enough on the pretentions with Mart. I have said enough of him, supported him countless times, and won many battles for him. Mart has a significant number of supporters willing to devote their time, effort and resources. Dex and Paulo need Tiborxia more.

And so Dex and Pau, here I am. =)

YES -- I am sooo happy that DEX Quindoza is finally being noticed and given good guestings. It's a pretty good start. He has appeared a number of times in SiS, had a supporting role in Mahal kong Maynila (with Mike Tan and Steff Prescott), Lola Basyang (with Rich Asuncion) and recently made an Opening Number in SOP with the rest of the Starstruck graduates. Blessings pour on true idols, Dex is one of them. GMA: I am looking forward to more Dex-guestings, and he has me to support them all. Hope you guys would do the same. =)

I have yet to give Paulo Avelino a big hug for a job-well-done in Magic Kamison! Or a tap in the back would do. Paulo would be the most successful starstruck avenger in batch four, if I may say. If not the most, then he could have levelled with Stef and Dex. Paupau has a TVC (oh yeah, that Frosty Blend!), the Magic Kamison, has appeared numerous times in SiS and the sexy-appearances in SOP (yes, I love it.. sorry, kapaulos). Pero Manong GMA, kung gusto nyo pong i-guest si Pau sa SOP at iwasan ang pagpapahubad sa kanya, the better. Puhleez?? =)


I will blatantly call and shout Dex and Paulo's name. I am proud of them both.


XS: Pau and Dex, thanks for the unconditional friendship.
posted by Tiborxia @ Tuesday, May 29, 2007  
1 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 7:53:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger KuTZ said…

    Hi tivz. You know i absolutely love you... and I have no qualms with you being the official bossing for the thread (and those to follow) but honestly, I was a bit off-ed with you saying that Paulo needs you more (as you said in your blog)... but then, well, Paulo knows you more... yun lang, I found that statement a bit...off. No offense. Just thinking out loud.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Videos
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Authors
© 2007 Simpleng Fans... .Template by TIBORXIA