Contact Us
Email any comment, suggestion, contribution of article, news or latest buzz to tiborxia@yahoo.com. The blog authors reserve the right whether to publish or not your articles.
Visits
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Reminiscing...
Friday, May 4, 2007
I'm short of updates -- so there's really nothing that I can post for today. Except that I know of Mart Escudero having an on-location taping yesterday at Magdalena, Laguna for his Lola Basyang (thanks, Lionheart) I have nothing more than what I have already posted and those that has already been said over threads in iGMA, PEX and starstruck's official blogsite.

Anyway, this is my first time to create a slideshow using slide.com. Can anyone tell me if we are able to copy-paste pictures from this media? Impossible, right? Since this is running from a shockwave software (flash). Unless of course, if we opt to use the ever-magical printscreen command of Microsoft. Then I guess I'll be using more of slideshows rather than posting pictures here. Heehee. Just kidding, if I do that then Paupau Avelino won't be able to steal some photos here. Hehehe. Thanks for visiting my blogsite again pau! I really have a pretty nice idea that you're loving your stay here! Hahaha. ^_^

Here's some of my favorites. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have cherished these photos.




We'll be in Angeles tonight at Klownz for the second leg of the three-part Ultimate Survivor Show. Hopefully we'll have a blast with the Ultimate Hunk Aljur Abrenica, Ultimate Sweetheart Jewel Mische, Ultimate Loveteam Mart Escudero & Kris Bernal and Starstruck Batch 4's First Prince, Prince Stefan and First Princess Rich Asuncion. I'll try not to get VERY drunk so I can give you little juicy details of the show. ^_^
posted by Tiborxia @ Friday, May 04, 2007  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Videos
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Authors
© 2007 Simpleng Fans... .Template by TIBORXIA