Contact Us
Email any comment, suggestion, contribution of article, news or latest buzz to tiborxia@yahoo.com. The blog authors reserve the right whether to publish or not your articles.
Visits
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

You MUST watch SPIDEY!!!
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Sooo sorry guys if I wasn't able to update this blog. It has been three long and restful days! I have been asleep for most of the time. I was online last night but wasn't feeling so good about posting so I opted not to. Apologies.

Anyway, today's the Grand Opening of the third installment of Spider-man! (Well at least here in the Philippines, is it the same in the states and elsewhere?) The mall's jam-packed. I was standing in line for forty-five minutes just to get my ticket. By the way, if I think the movie's really good, then I'd rather want to watch it alone. Though, it has been planned earlier the week that we Martians will watch it together... what the hell happened to their replies?!

Spider-man 3 lasted for 2 hours and 20 minutes. Clipcast as based on clickthecity.com "Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to M.J. and his duties as a superhero. But there is a storm brewing on the horizon. When his suit suddenly changes, turning jet-black and enhancing his powers, it transforms Peter as well, bringing out the dark, vengeful side of his personality that he is struggling to control."

My personal review, I would give the movie a perfect five. From the story, the animation, the effects, the cast -- EVERYTHING. And to top all that, the moral of the movie was superb. I won't try to spoil your excitement. Just rush to the nearest cinema and enjoy the movie!

I just love Tobey Maguire and James Franco here!!! =)
...
posted by Tiborxia @ Tuesday, May 01, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Videos
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Authors
© 2007 Simpleng Fans... .Template by TIBORXIA