Contact Us
Email any comment, suggestion, contribution of article, news or latest buzz to tiborxia@yahoo.com. The blog authors reserve the right whether to publish or not your articles.
Visits
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

WHAT's N-E-W?!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Ok, let me try this out. Hahaha. I have noticed that most of you guys go on online voting. Kinakarir kumbaga. Hahaha. No offense meant, ok? So that your efforts can be rewarded, I have thought of a very nice game to play. Excited? =)

Let's call this Tiborxia's Featured SS4 Graduate of the Month.

I have set a poll below asking who you want me to feature in my blog. Anything, as in anything under the sun that I can hold of. Schedules, behind-the-scene pictures, Q & A's... Ask for it and I'll try to have them for you! Gosh, this is so ambitious for me... Hahaha. Sana lang matupad ko. =)

For fairness' sake, I have not included Mart's name in the poll -- takes-off the i-am-biased thinking. Dex and Pau are in the list, though -- VOTE FOR THEM. Puhleeeeeezzzzz!!!!

I will soon move this poll on the right side of my blog -- EMMAN! I need your help in doing this! hehehe... you still have my password. Whenever you read this, just do it! Thanks, baks!

Keep those votes coming! =) POLL CLOSES ON JUNE 10, 2007.
posted by Tiborxia @ Tuesday, May 29, 2007  
4 Comments:
  • At Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 5:13:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    galing ng poll tivz!

    suggest ko lang na sana hiwalay yung male and female. hehe. mas maganda kasi labanan pag ganun parang Starstruck pa rin. hahaha.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 5:17:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha.. sinadya ko talagang ganyan, happyjam para di ako mahirapan. isahan na lang ang pagod ko if ever! hehehe ^_^

    sa next poll cguro gagawin natin yan... kung successful ito. haha.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 5:25:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    okay. hahaha. sa next poll na lang nga yun. thanks sa poll.

    naku po, may nagbabanta na naman dito pala. walang patawad talaga. tinatalo na nga ang JUPAU sa other poll eh. haaaay...hahaha.

    tiyak successful itong first poll mo. unang bugso pa lang umarangkada na eh. hehe.

     
  • At Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 5:31:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha.. successful lang ito kung madedeliver ko ang reward ng poll. hahaha..

    oo nga eh, nakakaisang libo na ata ang mga jewelerz!!! i-block ko kaya ang repeated voting? hahaha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Videos
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Authors
© 2007 Simpleng Fans... .Template by TIBORXIA