Contact Us
Email any comment, suggestion, contribution of article, news or latest buzz to tiborxia@yahoo.com. The blog authors reserve the right whether to publish or not your articles.
Visits
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

A Scene in BND...
Thursday, August 16, 2007
EKSENA by KarlAndrew

I do not know where to start and if i should even share this. This is actually an entry i should post in my personal blog which i am most likely. If you have read the previous post, you should know that the last taping was in Casablanca, Tagaytay. If not, perhaps you're reading this one first or this may have came first. And as Tiborxia puts it, its so EXCURSION, and indeed it was.

Around late evening during the taping, I was with Jennica and Rich by the poolside at Casablanca watching the rest of the taping. There was also a television set where the finals of Move and Popstar Kids was being aired, including the scenes in BND that was just taped that day. Then we heard some raptured noises, nah just kidding it was some of the staff looking for someone to pose as bartender in one scene. I was approached and asked who could do it and I pointed at Tiborxia who was beside Tito Jimbo, the staff looked back at me (after both Tivz and Tito Jimbo refused the offer) and said "Ikaw na lang..." I was like "WHAT!" I mean what was I being put up for? Anyway I didn't refuse, not that I want to or I didn't -- it was just abrupt that I couldn't react. So I went and was given instructions, then I heard someone yelled "Yun o!" and so I glanced and there was Boknoi teasing, I just scowled and made a face.

The scene was in the bar of the resthouse where I just gave Migs and Atom their cocktails, clean the table and I'm done. So I got dressed and stepped in the apple box. We rehearsed and then we finished the scene in two takes and that was it.

I wasn't aware that Tiborxia was taking photos of it and again I didn't react. Let's just say I was tired, lost and was not really myself. I looked at the pictures and just smiled and I thought to myself, this the first time I did it and it was it no less the the Starstruck 4 Ultimate Male winners, not bad for a first time. The scene is short, I doubt if anyone would even notice.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After that I just went back to where I was seated and continued chatting, I was looking forward to watch the next scene that was about to be taped. Watch BND and you'll know why.

Tagaytay was cold and I enjoyed. I missed that kind of weather, something that I used to have when I still live in Baguio.

Since I'm already given space here, I would like to personally thank Jewel Mische for reading this blog. It was really sweet of you to even let us know. Hope you enjoy our entries. And... just so you know... We read your blog too...

carpe diem
...
posted by Tiborxia @ Thursday, August 16, 2007  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Videos
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Authors
© 2007 Simpleng Fans... .Template by TIBORXIA