Contact Us
Email any comment, suggestion, contribution of article, news or latest buzz to tiborxia@yahoo.com. The blog authors reserve the right whether to publish or not your articles.
Visits
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Fickle, Tickle : A Little Diesel
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Iniisip ko ang mga nangyayari kanina at natatawa ako. More of natutuwa, actually. I didn't know how it started nor what transpired the events. Everything, as in everything was soooo unplanned. It was sooo spontaneous.

Ngunit bago ko ituloy ang kwento, let me share some of Jewel's newest studio shots. I know I still owe the Jewelerz bigtime in featuring Jewel in this blog. I was able to find one very nice opportunity to capture Jewel-moments... That'll be in one of her projects with Mart. Sana, hindi ito maudlot ng makapagpost tayo ng priceless images dito. I won't spoil any details as I have promised someone that I will let them have the story for this 'big' project. Konting spoiler lang, I think ok lang naman ito... The project will be for the Final 6 -- 2 parts. First, magkakasama sina Aljur, Kris, Rich at Prince. And the second would be for Mart and Jewel. Seeeeeeee??? binubuhay nyo na naman ang bitterness ko. Nabuhay na naman ang ilusyon kong dapat si Mart ang Ultimate Hunk, Jewel ang Ultimate Sweetheart and Aljur-Kris and Ultimate Loveteam. Pagbigyan nyo na ako, ngaun lang naman ulit eh. =)



I went home early yesterday (520AM) -- I am on the night shift as most of you would know. Hence, I was able to hug my pillows tight longer than usual. I was supposed to go to Quiapo at around 10AM with a friend to buy some DVD's (you know, those pirated ones) but the bed was just toooooo inviting. At around noon, my eyes said I had enough sleep and so I texted some friends -- puro pangungulit lang. Papa Jimbo texted as well at sabi ay nasa Condo lang sila ni Mart getting ready for mart's 2PM call time. After 15minutes, plok! Tulog ulit ako. This is me kapag tinatamad at inaantok.

2:15PM nagtext ulit si Papa at hinahanap na ako, "Asan ka na?! Ang tagal mo!" Just when I realized na pinapunta pala ako sa CCP (to discuss some stuff for Mart, believe me its evil! ahahaha. Biro lang). Patay na naman ako nito. I didn't reply to his text but forwarded it to thirstytrooper and asked him if he wants to join us. Since super layo ni thirsty and may commitments pa, next time na lang daw. Namalantsa na ako, naligo and off I went! I replied Papa nung paalis na ako ng bahay "maliligo lang po". Clever? Eh panu kung traffic, eh pumuti na ang mata nun sa kakahintay! Ahahaha.

We were to meet at Jolibee, yung sa kanang bahagi ng CCP. Pagdating ko dun, ayun! Inaantok na ang poging butler! ahahaha. A few chat and update at puro asaran na lang. As usual, talo na naman ako.

Around 530PM, lumabas ng CCP sina Mart, Jewel, Rich and Prince. Mart was wearing jeans (wow! kakaiba, he usuallay wears shorts) and black shirt (as usual). Jewel was wearing jeans, blue jacket and a cap. Hindi ko masyadong napansin ang suot ni Rich and Prince since kinulit na naman ako ng gwapong Motmot while I was stunned by Jewel's beauty. Ang ganda na nya talaga ngayon. Or baka lang super na-miss ko cya. Kumain sila sa ibang restaurant, kami naman ni Papa sa restaurant malapit sa Manila Yatch Club kumain, wanna guess? Ahahaha. I think nilibre ni Rich yung tatlo.

OT: Ang haba na ng entry ko ngunit di ko pa sinasabi kung bakit extra special ang araw na ito...

When I had the chance to be at the Impostora taping (with Christine), I thought that was the best time I had with Mart. Then came the BND taping last saturday, which I thought (again) is something na hindi na mauulit pa. Until earlier. (Mamamatay na ata ako at pinaparanas na sa akin ang mga maliligayang sandali... Huhuhu)

IMPOSTORA. That was the first time that we were able to talk things seriously, openly. About Kris, Paulo, Aljur, Dex and Marky. Kung anu yun, amin na lang. But that was something we have discussed to see how we can handle situations better. Believe me, when I said openly -- i mean, anything under the sun (which made it special).

BOYS NXT DOOR. Wala akong balak na pumunta last saturday sa set since hindi makakapunta si trooper (because of a very personal reason). Karl can't make it too, and J-Lo who was so eager to be at the set backed-out the last minute. Sobrang nairita ako kay J-Lo that time since the only reason I am going was to accompany him. Mart was already expecting me (since wala si papa at busy sa pag-asikaso ng location for the Waffle business), kaya hindi na ako maka-hindi. Again, good thing at tumuloy ako. Kung hindi, hindi ko sana nakilala ang anak ni Janice de Belen who was soooo cool (pareho yung Hotel na pinagcheck-in namin when I had my vacation in Bora kaya instant topic). More than that, yung kulitan with Mot na sobrang priceless.

CCP. I have to be careful na walang mabanggit dito, patay ako pag nagkataon! Ahahaha. Around 6:45PM nung nag-ring ang celfone ko -- si Mart tumatawag. Tapos na ang workshop. So dumiretso na cya kung saan kami ni Papa. Asaran asaran asaran at more asaran at ako na naman ang pinagbalingan. I think you will be able to see in the next few days kung ano ang bunga ng asaran na yun. Ok cge, aaminin ko na nga. I wanted to talk to that person too, kaya when Mot dialed his number using my phone pinabayaan ko na lang.

A few months back, I wrote something in this blog that portends my withdrawal of support for Mart. Yes, I blogged it -- though the meaning was discretely hidden between lines. Reason: I thought that Mart doesn't value his fans. Mart did something earlier that showed me how much he values his supporters. Believe me, it was something totally unexpected. Fickle-minded that I am.
posted by Tiborxia @ Wednesday, July 18, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Videos
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Authors
© 2007 Simpleng Fans... .Template by TIBORXIA