Contact Us
Email any comment, suggestion, contribution of article, news or latest buzz to tiborxia@yahoo.com. The blog authors reserve the right whether to publish or not your articles.
Visits
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Sam Concepcion in High School Musical
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
I'm still not done crying over Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I simply loooovvveeeeeee Severus Snape!

Anyway, before I get too carried away with Harry, the Dementors, the Death Eaters, those house-elves, the Weasleys, Tonks, Lupin, the Hogwarts students, the curses, the jinx, the spells... blog muna tayo! Hehehe. I'm not done with the book yet, but I am almost there! =-)

This entry should have been made early last week since this is part of the 07/22 SOP Episode. But since everyone is too full of Jewel, I wouldn't want to spoil it. Sam deserves a space in this blog. I have always believed in his talent.

We were in GMA's canteen taking our lunch when the opening number started. Sam along with the cast of High School Musical was part of it. They were so amazing! Young as they are, they know what amazing performance is! I wouldn't want to miss the chance, I have to see him! And so we rushed to the dressing room after their prod and we found him standing just outside. I wonder if he has been waiting for me? Hehehe. =-)

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL featured SAM Concepcion, CHESKA Ortega, Alex Godinez, PJ Valerio, Seve Ching, Kakki Teodoro, Sheila Francisco and Jeff Arcilla. The play's directed by Audie Gemora, Musical Direction IJ Garcia, Choreography Chinnie Nepomunceno, Set Design Mio Infante, Costume Design Johann Dela Fuente, Lights Design Martin Esteva.

The play was held at the Meralco Theater. I'm hoping they can make a repeat of this. It is really excellent! =-)
posted by Tiborxia @ Tuesday, July 24, 2007  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Videos
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Authors
© 2007 Simpleng Fans... .Template by TIBORXIA