Contact Us
Email any comment, suggestion, contribution of article, news or latest buzz to tiborxia@yahoo.com. The blog authors reserve the right whether to publish or not your articles.
Visits
Tracker
Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Site Advisory
Friday, July 20, 2007
Its friday again! At gahol na naman ako sa oras. There's two more entries that need to be published. Yung 07/15 Episode ng SOP (from KarlAndrew) and Sam Concepcion's High School Musical (from yours truly). Kung makakayanan ng oras ko, ill try to publish them during the weekend, otherwise next week na lang since Replay lang naman ang SOP this 07/22.

Later today, i'll post some pictures mula sa lakad namin kagabi (with Mart, Paulo and Jenica). There's a total of 61 shots pero sabi ni trooper yung 16 lang ang ipopost namin since yung iba is more private.

As usual, I'm out lastnight at meron na namang di kanais-nais na mga posts sa shoutbox. I once removed my shoutbox and moderated my comments section to avoid bashing.

Cocoy, I know who you are. And as you know me, alam mo anong kaya kong gawin. Let this be my last warning to you. You may use a thousand nicknames and a hundred workstations (pc's) but you can't hide from me. Makailang ulit na akong nagpaparinig sa iyo. The next time na gagalawin mo si Mart, hindi na kita bibigyan ng warning. Thanks.
posted by Tiborxia @ Friday, July 20, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Videos
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Blog Authors
© 2007 Simpleng Fans... .Template by TIBORXIA